Sunday 3 May 2015

Hello, my name is Martha Jane Gledhill. I love photography, art, fashion, dance and lots more. I'm going to making this blog about my life and my passions and I also might include a few beauty posts here and there. I am only just getting into makeup and skincare etc. Every now and then there might be a couple of different  posts, I'm not sure what but you'll soon see!
           I have a few pets, some I don't particularly like but hey ho! I have a cat, she was a present for me in October 2014. She is black and white and super cute!!! I also have dog, he is called Scamp and he is more of a family pet. Scamp is a Scottish Terrier and like most Scottish Terriers, he is black(I think they are all black). I have fish and chickens. Chickens are the pets that I hate because every time I go to shut them in their pen at night, they peck me:( However, I did used to think they could fly so i would pick them up and chuck them to see if they would but they never did when I tried. So i kind of understand if they hate me.
          I got inspired to start this blog by watching Zoella on youtube and reading a blog by Georgia Louise. This just made me realise its a great way to show people what your passions are and it is a great way too express yourself and become more confident with your thoughts and feelings. Also one of my friends said that I always go on about fashion or beauty products or SHOPPING, so I decided it was time to do something about it.
          I could go on for ages about myself and my hobbies and what i do and my friends, but I'm afraid its time to stop and wait till my next post. I hope this post was successful and not a blow! Please comment and tell your friends about my blog.
    Write to you soon...
Martha.x

No comments:

Post a Comment