Sunday 10 May 2015

My Favourite T.V programs!

Today, I am bored out of my mind. I recently had an operation in my mouth so I haven't exactly been able to do much (and yes it is painful). So I have been watching T.V since 8 o'clock this morning. But today is the day when I wanted to write my blog and I had no idea what to write about. And then came along the idea of writing about my favourite T.V programs. I like a mixture of things like vampires or fairytales or action movies in the future, so for me there is a lot of choice. 

Right now while writing this post I am watching the vampire diaries on Netflix, I began watching this because I love twilight, so I thought i'd try it out. So far, so good!!! 
Another program I loved watching on Netflix was 90210, which is basically what any teenager would like in my opinion.
A lot of the things I like are on Netflix as u have probably gathered and another series is once upon a time which about a load of fairytales bundles into one and they have been sent of to another world by the evil queen. I think this is one of my favourites!

Also another series which I think everybody in the world knows about is...(drum roll)...PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. You know when I said that Once upon a time was my favourite, well i accidentally forgot about pretty little liars and I think that actually, Pretty Little Liars does come first. Its such an amazing series, as soon as it gets just a little boring something else dramatic happens and u just get sucked straight back in.

There is many more Series i like but i think at the moment these are my favourite.
Hope you enjoyed this post and comment if you recommend any other series or films i may like, I am actually wanting to get a new book so maybe recommend some books too.
                                                                          Martha.x
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment