Monday 18 May 2015

Love my Friends and Nature!

Yesterday I went to Acton Park with my friend Lois. Lois is so funny and super kind, I love her...(cringe).
I had such an amazing time with her playing about in the baby park and making silly spy movies on her iPod, I always love spending time like this with my best friends(especially when its sunny;).
Friends are so important when you are a girl and you have got to high school because maybe you are panicking about how pretty you look or how you think boys might think of you, always wanting to impress that one boy(this is me...). When you have these troubles, you can go to a friend and talk about it.
TIP
It's always important to talk about it!
If you dont talk about it, you will end up making it worse and getting more upset.
It doesnt matter if this one girl is much more prettier than you because that girl will never be you. She will never be like you or ever look like you. You are unique, you never know, maybe that boy likes that one perfect thing about you more than he likes the looks of the most popular boy.
High school can be depressing but when you have a friend to talk to, and you use them proporly (that doesn't sound very nice but i mean it in a good way...honest) You will glide through high school so easily, I know so far when I have talked to a friend it has helped me completely!
Hope this isn't terrible advice...thankyou for reading!

Please comment and tell me what you think about my
blog,(if you read it) i'd love to know!x
                                                                     Marthax

No comments:

Post a Comment